Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Well that didn't turn out right... [Challenge Post]

So... just a quick post. I had a mani from Sunday night into Monday that was done with Expressions Girl "Green", and a Kiss Yellow striper.

I pulled out my polishes and was swatching and messing with them, and before I realized it was 10 o'clock at night! So, I hurriedly painted my nails, and made some cross hatches in the yellow.

I was literally so tired, and ready for bed, I forgot to take pictures. Which doesn't matter because they smudged anyway, and I had thick spots that I couldn't stand, so it was picked off throughout the day on Monday.




Instead of a polish pictures, have some of my kitties...

Blue

Cheshire

<3 Duckie

7 comments:

  1. Holy crap our cats are identical! I have two ladies, Fern and Berry, they are sisters and look VERY similar to your kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll let my kitties know they are famous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Посетите мой сайт и закажите оборудование для салонов красоты. Здесь можно дешево купить Koncentrat do myjek ultradźwiękowych, Спашоп, шторы для гостинной Измаил, Fotel fryzjerski dla dzieci cena

    ReplyDelete