Thursday, January 5, 2012

Oh god I have a problem...

TL; DR: I bought a crap load more polish.

Seriously? It hasn't even been a WEEK since I have frolicked (yes, I frolicked ask Rabbit... I dragged him along) into Sally Beauty Supply.

I TRIED to be strong. But the pull was too great. THERE WERE SALES!!!! Needless to say... I have pictures!
 Sally Haul 01/04
 Sale 1: Buy a bottle of Seche Vite, get a free China Glaze (I got Tarnished Gold, a crackle) the whitish Orly on the right is Au Champagne, it was on clearance. I had it in my basket on Saturday, but decided against it. Since it was still there, I decided it was fate. More on the glitters in a bit...

 Sale 2: Buy 3 Orly polishes, get $5 off (from L to R: Velvet Rope, Girly, and Wild Wisteria) I also got a bottle of Nina Ultra Pro in Emerald City. It was $2.99, so I figured I would give it a shot. 
To the right of that is Finger Paints FLASHY! My second flakie! This was the LAST bottle of the special effects in the store. I spoke to the girl working and she said they put an order in to get every color. I am just going to admit now that I am going to get the other three...

 I had spied these loose glitters on Saturday, as I was checking out. Since I don't didn't have any loose glitters, I thought now was a good time... Top L to R: Fuschia-licous, Gold Digger. Bottom L to R: Lavish Lavender, Blue Lagoon, Gleaming Green. I'm super excited to try these... in about 3 months...

Remember: CHALLENGE SAYS I CANNOT USE ANY NEW POLISH UNTIL I HAVE USED EVERYTHING I HAVE HAD AS OF 01/01/12...


 This is where the serious "you need an intervention, and rehab" thoughts come in...
We had to stop at Dollar General to get trash bags. I went straight to the cosmetics section...

 This all cost less than $10.00. Art Deco liners in Baby Pink and Magenta. 2 Kiss art stickers (both the same) and 2 bottles of Sally Hanson Xtreme Wear in Ivy League and Flirt.
 These colors are so opposite. Ivy League is a bright, and Flirt is a dark dark, maroon color. Hooray for me!



Now... Sorry for the long post. I get excited... I have to pick out some nail colors to take with to get my manicure. I am apparently not allowed to use their polishes, because that would be cheating!

<3 Duckie

5 comments:

  1. It's not a problem <_< it's a hobby! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful hobby (XD) indeed!! :D Awesome haul!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know the feeling!!!! I received polish for Christmas and still went and bought more!!! I do agree, it's a hobby, and a very good one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for making me feel better ladies... I try to tell everyone it is just a hobby... no one seems to listen to me! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I left you the wrong link duh!http://therockchicksrambles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete