The Rules of Engagement
Challengers: Rabbit and Panda
Challengee: Duckie (BlueBedBug)
Count of polishes: 163
Count of liners/nail art/ stamps: 55
- No polish worn twice.
- Nail art/liners may be reused after all nail art and liners are used. (Nail art and liners are considered the same “category”.)
- Color is “counted” after being on nail for 10 minutes.
- All polish must be applied in presence of at least 1 challenger.
- All colors must be named, searchable, and photos posted to blog.
- All new polishes can only be used after current supply (as of 01/01/2012) is used.
- Strengtheners, hardeners, base/top coats may be used/ purchased as needed.
- If polish/nail art chips or is damaged, said nail(s) can be repaired unless picked off intentionally by challengee.
- All polishes will be marked with a sticker after used on challengee’s nails.
- Any questions about rules must be asked to both challengers.
- Rules are subject to change by challengers.