Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Leopard? Cheetah? SPOTS! [Challenge Post]

So, I keep learning and trying new things. Today's new lesson was cheetah! Or leopard! Well.. spots!


First up we have V-Dog with a classic coloring:
Reowr

Next, I decided to do something funky. I chose Orange!


See the Matte top coat on my ring finger? Yea... me either. Hehe!

Colors used: Art Club Black and Psychedelic Dream for spots, Warpaint Beauty Matte topcoat, and Sally Hansen "Sunrise, Sunset" as my base color.   

So, I learned that it is pretty simple to do this, but you DO need the correct size brush. The one I used was small, but not small enough. I wasn't adventurous enough to "create" my own, or even snip a little off the brush I have...  but, I think it turned out pretty well for my first attempt.

Have you guys tried the leopard print? How did it turn out?!

<3 Duckie

2 comments:

  1. These are so fun! I really need to get on trying an animal print that isn't a stamp!

    ReplyDelete