Monday, February 27, 2012

Catching up yet again...

So... Rabbit and I now share a computer. At least for right now. A certain 10 year old... knocked a full cup of soda on Rabbit's laptop.

So let's catch up from this weekend...

Kathulhu's nails were done on Saturday morning:


all free hand!

I remembered to get a picture of the colors! I did NOT remember the names...
Next up was Tiny Fingers:

That's rainbow!!!!
And Mom! We used one of my new Icing polishes (look for the haul post next!)


How many people's fingers and toes do YOU paint in a week?!

<3 Duckie

3 comments:

  1. These are so pretty!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just mine - but I've been doing it several times a week. And they're terrible each time, LOL.

    You do such a great job on all these manis! The pink trio on Kathulu's nails are to die for! <3

    ReplyDelete