Monday, February 13, 2012

Anti - Valentine's Day mani [ Challenge Post]

Just one more quick post for tonight. I want to show off my Anti Valentine's Day mani.

Think... abstract broken heart... or as Rabbit says "It looks like Darth Maul!"

Colors Used: Shades of the Season in Red Glitter, China Glaze Ring in the Red, and Warpaint Beauty Volcano (Crackle)

Had a breakage on my index finger, and there also is a little mess up. Meh... :\

The reds are SUPER sparkly, but my crappy cell phone camera doesnt do it justice. I am super happy with the way this turned out!

How are you painting your nails for V-Day?

<3 Duckie

2 comments:

  1. It's still super sexy. Those reds are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for the Versatile Blogger Award on my blog! http://pixelspolish.blogspot.com/2012/02/versatile-blogger-award.html

    Congrats!

    ReplyDelete