It has taken about 7 hours to get everything set up, I haven't even had a chance to paint my nails for New Year's Eve! Without further ado, The Challenge Rules...
The Rules of Engagement
Challengers: Rabbit and Panda
Challengee: Duckie (BlueBedBug)
Count of polishes: 163
Count of liners/nail art/ stamps: 55
- No polish worn twice.
- Nail art/liners may be reused after all nail art and liners are used. (Nail art and liners are considered the same “category”.)
- Color is “counted” after being on nail for 10 minutes.
- All polish must be applied in presence of at least 1 challenger.
- All colors must be named, searchable, and photos posted to blog.
- All new polishes can only be used after current supply (as of 01/01/2012) is used.
- Strengtheners, hardeners, base/top coats may be used/ purchased as needed.
- If polish/nail art chips or is damaged, said nail(s) can be repaired unless picked off intentionally by challengee.
- All polishes will be marked with a sticker after used on challengee’s nails.
- Any questions about rules must be asked to both challengers.
- Rules are subject to change by challengers.
Now, it is 2:40am (EST) on 01/01/2012, I have had 2 glasses of bubbly, and its time for beddy bye! I'll post my list of polishes, etc. (current "supply") tomorrow (later today) as well as my sister's NYE nails! Oh... and my 12/31 haul from Sally and Rite Aid! Happy New Year!